By booking this, you are not assured with Darshan at Sabarimala. However this entitles you to join the queue at "Nadapanthal". After verifying your credentials you will be put through the queue for darshan eventually along with those who are waiting in the queue. This is a free service offered by Kerala Police for the purpose of crowd management at Sabarimala. You are not required to make any payment in this connection.
Disclaimer : Kerala Police will not be responsible for any inconvenience, difficulty or loss of time caused due to reasons beyond our control. Kerala Police do not take responsibility for providing darshan at Sabarimala or for any other deficiency in service at Sabarimala.
- This facility is provided by Kerala Police as a part of Crowd Management which in turn saves precious time of the Pilgrims.
- The print out generated after registration (Q-Coupon) and Identity Card used for registration must be brought while coming for Darshan.
- The print out (Q-Coupon) and ID card are to be produced for verification by Police officials.
- Children aged below 15 do not require identity card but photograph is essential.
- The scanned passport size photograph must be in jpg / jpeg and size below 30 KB.
- Females aged between 10 to 50 are not allowed to perform pilgrimage at Sabarimala.
- Mozilla fire fox and chrome browsers are recommended.
- Disable Pop-Up Blocker of the browser.
Important Instructions to be followed in Queue Placement Coupon Booking.
- This facility is limited, to devotees who are coming to Sabarimala with Irumudikettu.
Download user manual
- If the web page is idle for more than 3 minutes the link will get disconnected.
- Before you start to register, please ensure that all the items mentioned below are available in your hand.
- Do not use Refresh and Back button of the browser it will generate error.